Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR),
§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Marszand, ul. ---. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, it is used, among others secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
6. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you fill in the forms on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
7. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
8. Personal data is processed:
a.in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you, if you sent an inquiry via the form, subscribed to the newsletter, subscribed to the webinar.
9. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
10. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: ---.
11. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
12. The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
13. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14. The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
15. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
16 Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
19. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
MarSzand Sztuka Reklamy
ul. Bielicka 76C
pn.-czw. 8 00-16 00
pt. 7 00-15 00
tel. (52) 581 01 10
tel./kom. 783 105 767
tel./kom. 606 207 841
tel./kom. 506 184 384